Free School Meals
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO FREE SCHOOL MEALS PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND APPLY ONLINE
Do you receive any of the following benefits?
- Income Support.
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit – as long as you have a yearly household income of less than £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) and do not get Working Tax Credit.
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Universal Credit – provided you have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month).
Remember all children in our country from Reception to Year 2 receive a free school meal. This is called the universal offer and it is FOR ALL CHILDREN in these year groups, however, this Does NOT mean you are entitled to a voucher. If you fit into the category above please apply online and inform us via the general school email address firstname.lastname@example.org